I offer a FREE Tuition and FREE service where I fine tune the unit once the transducer has been installed.
For a competitive rate I can professionally INSTALL the transducer.
OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE!!
Call Darren Buttigieg to arrange pick up or questions on 0407090494
Click on my name profile to see all my listings!!
WITH FULL WARRANTY!!
Pick up available from Keilor or Safety Beach or happy to post for a small fee...
If you do not find the transducer your looking for please notify me for a price
R109LM Chirp-ready External Mount
Having the right tool for the job makes the job easier and gives better results. The right tool for covering deep-water haunts of swordfish, tuna, and other species is a 2 kW low and medium-frequency transducer. The Chirp-ready R109LM delivers the deep-water performance of the low frequency down to 1,829 m (6,000') plus the detail-delivering returns produced by the narrower beams of the medium band.
Chirp technology delivers 5 to 10 times-greater detail and resolution than conventional frequencies. This transducer delivers up to 87 kHz of total bandwidth in a single installation.
The R109LM Chirps across the following bandwidths:
- Low frequency 38 to 75 kHz, Medium frequency 80 to 130 kHz
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 2 kW for excellent deep-water performance
- Low frequency: 38 to 75 kHz
- 19° to 10° port-starboard beamwidth
- 10° to 5° fore-aft beamwidth
- Depth performance to 1,829 m (6,000')
- Medium frequency: 80 to 130 kHz
- 13° to 8° beamwidth
- Depth performance to 914 m (3,000')
- 87 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 38, 50, 88, and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Urethane housing with fairing for optimal performance
- Also available as in-hull (R111LM) and pocket/keel (PM111LM) mounts
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
R109LM 2KW Xsonic Chirp Transducer for all Brand Sounders
Contact Us Directly to purchase:
Local Phone: 0407090494
International Phone: +61407090494