"DAZ MARINE "
I offer a FREE Tuition and FREE service where I fine tune the unit once the transducer has been installed.
For a competitive rate I can professionally INSTALL the transducer.
OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE!!
Call Darren Buttigieg to arrange pick up or questions on 0407090494
WITH FULL WARRANTY!!
Pick up available from Keilor or Safety Beach or happy to post for a small fee...
If you do not find the transducer your looking for please notify me for a price.
PM111LH Chirp-ready Pocket/Keel Mount
The PM111LH is a pocket/keel mounted, 2 kW transducer which delivers excellent target resolution, bottom discrimination, and bait and game-fish separation. The PM111LH is packed with a fifteen-element, low-frequency array that operates anywhere between 38 and 75 kHz, delivering great depth capability down to 1829 m (6000'). The single, high-frequency ceramic operates at any frequency between 130 and 210 kHz and has a narrow, 8° to 4°, beam that provide tremendous bottom detail and fish-target discrimination at depths to 457 m (1500').
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensing
- 2 kW of power for excellent deep-water performance
- Low frequency: 38 to 75 kHz
- 19° to 10° port-starboard beamwidth
- 10° to 5° fore-aft beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 1829 m (6000')
- High frequency: 130 to 210 kHz
- 8° to 4° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 457 m (1500')
- 117 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50, 60, and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Curved-edge design for wet-box installation
- Designed for custom pocket, keel, or welded-tank mounting
- SEALCAST™, seamless, urethane housing for long life underwater
- Also available as in-hull (R111LH) and thru-hull external (R109LH) mounts
- Patented Xducer ID® technology
Functions: Depth, Temperature
Power Rating: 2 kW
High Frequency: 130-210 kHz
Max Deadrise: Accommodates any deadrise angle based on custom installation
Max Deadrise Angle: Any
Single or Dual Frequency: CHIRP-Ready Dual-Band
Max Vessel LOA: 8 m (25') and above
Weight: 13.6 kg (30 lb.)
Low Frequency Beamwidth: 10°x19°-5°x10°
Low Frequency: 38-75 kHz
Acoustic Window: Urethane
High Frequency Beamwidth: 8°-4°
PM111LH 2KW Transducer Simrad,Lowrance,Garmin,etc
Contact Us Directly to purchase:
Local Phone: 0407090494
International Phone: +61407090494