" DAZ MARINE "
I offer a FREE Tuition and FREE service where I fine tune the unit once the transducer has been installed.
For a competitive rate I can professionally INSTALL the transducer.
OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE!!
Call Darren Buttigieg to arrange pick up or questions on 0407090494
Click on my name profile to see all my listings!!
WITH FULL WARRANTY!!
Pick up available from Keilor or Safety Beach or happy to post for a small fee...
If you do not find the transducer your looking for please notify me for a price
Setting the In-Hull Standard
It’s true! Excellent performance can be achieved from an in-hull mounted transducer. The M260 is designed with a 200 kHz element, which provides performance resulting in higher-resolution without sacrificing sensitivity. Combined with a seven-element 50 kHz array, this in-hull has excellent deep-water detection with Furuno fcv 585,587,588,620,627,628,295 . Because the M260 has narrow beams at both frequencies, separation of individual targets and the ability to distinguish between fish and the bottom makes finding fish easy.
Optimal fish finder performance no longer requires drilling a hole in the hull! The M260 is able to transmit and receive through solid fibreglass, displaying sharp detailed images. Track the bottom at speeds exceeding 30 knots (34 MPH)! Installation simply requires adhering the tank to the inside of the vessel, leaving a clean and smooth hull exterior
• Blue-water trolling using 50 kHz
• Deep-water bottom and wreck fishing up to 800 m(2,625’)
• Top-of-the-line broadband, in-hull transducer
• Recommended for solid fiberglass hulls
• Depth only
• Innovative tank design allows for bow-stern or port-starboard mounting
• Non-toxic anti-freeze (propylene glycol) is used to fill the tank
• Fiberglass resin is used to adhere tank to the hull
• Interfaces to any 600 W or 1 kW echosounder
• Boat Size: 6 m (18’) and up
Airmar M260 1KW Transducer for all sounders
Contact Us Directly to purchase:
Local Phone: 0407090494
International Phone: +61407090494